PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF [PLEASE INSERT DATE].
Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms of Service Agreement (“TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others, which may interact or interface with AlliedWriters, under Cognizans Consulting, LLC, located at 5772 Herbert Street, Westland, Michigan 48185.
Description of Website Services Offered
Cognizans Consulting, LLC makes AlliedWriters.com (the “Site”)
available to provide professional writing, proofreading, and editing services to individuals, companies, and organizations. It started as a grant writing service provider through AlliedGrantWriters.com and has now expanded to offer a wide-range of contents that include blogs, web content, articles, reviews, and press releases among others.
The Site shall deem any and all its visitors as “users” of the herein contained services provided for the purpose of this TOS.
strictly protects every user’s registration data and other personal information. The user agrees to the collection and use of the information provided, including the transfer of details within the United States and/or other countries for storage, processing, or use by AlliedWriters and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Upon registration, the user recognizes that by using the Site to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, e-mail, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos, and/or videos, he/she will be sending communications through the Site’s computer network. Thus, through his/her use, he/she accepts that the use of this Site shall result in interstate transmissions.
Cautions for Global Use and Export and Import Compliance
Due to the global nature of the Internet, the user hereby agrees to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and acceptable content when using our network. Uploading, posting, and/or transferring of software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. By using this Site, the user agrees to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes, and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations, as well as the Sanctions Control Program of the United States
. Furthermore, the user states and pledges that he/she:
- is not on the list of prohibited individuals, which may be identified on any government export exclusion report;
- agrees not to transfer any software, technology, or any other technical data through the use of the Site to any export-prohibited country;
- agrees not to use the Site’s network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agrees not to post, transfer, nor upload any software, technology, or any other technical data, which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
Content Placed or Made Available for Company Services
AlliedWriters shall not lay claim to own any content submitted by any visitor or user, nor make such content included on the Site’s services. The user shall be responsible for all the information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, or other materials uploaded, posted, and stored in connection with his/her use of the Site.
The user hereby grants AlliedWriters a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the content he/she provides to offer him/her the services. In addition, the user hereby represents and warrants that he/she has all the rights to grant AlliedWriters such license. He/she is responsible for any content that may be lost or unrecoverable through his/her use of the services. Therefore, he/she must archive his/her content regularly and frequently.
Contributions to Company Website
AlliedWriters provides an area for its users to contribute feedback to its Site. When the user submits ideas, suggestions, comments, and/or proposals (“contributions”) to the Site, he/she acknowledges and agrees that:
- his/her contributions do not contain any type of confidential or propriety information;
- AlliedWriters is not liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed, or implied, related to any contributions;
- he/she shall authorize AlliedWriters to make use of and/or disclose any such contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- his/her contributions shall automatically become the sole property of AlliedWriters; and
- he/she is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users herein agree to insure and hold AlliedWriters, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand made by any third party. In particular, the company shall not be liable for any demands that may arise from any content a user of the Site may submit, post, modify, transmit, or otherwise make available through his/her use and connection with the services.
Intellectual Property Rights
AlliedWriters owns the license of the materials it publishes. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect the Site’s contents, trademark, design, logo, and other details.
The Site restricts users from using such materials for commercial purposes. The user may access the Site, download, or print its contents for personal use only. He/she must not reproduce them in any format and distribute them without the Site’s written consent. Moreover, he/she agrees not to remove the copyright or trademark from the materials he/she obtains from the Site. He/she shall not publish, send, display, revise, sell, or exploit, in whole or in part, any content of the Site.
If the user breaks this clause, AlliedWriters shall deny the user’s access to the Site’s pages. The user must either return or destroy the copies they have downloaded from the Site.
Either AlliedWriters or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, the user acknowledges and agrees that the Site is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, does not endorse any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Likewise, the user agrees that the Site shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss that may be a result of, caused, or allegedly be caused by services made available on or through any such site or resource.
The user hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Site’s services and any essential software used in connection with its services (“software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, the user herein acknowledges and agrees that copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other propriety rights and laws protect any content contained in any advertisement or information presented by and through its services or by advertisers. Therefore, except for that which applicable law allows or AlliedWriters authorizes, the user agrees not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, or distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or create any plagiaristic works based on AlliedWriters’ services, content, or software, in whole or part.
THE USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT:
- HE/SHE SHALL USE ALLIEDWRITERS’ SERVICES AND SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER SOLE RISK. THE SITE SHALL PROVIDE ITS SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALLIEDWRITERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INGRINGEMENT.
- HE/SHE SHALL ACCESS ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH ALLIEDWRITERS’ SERVICES OR SOFTWARE BY HIS/HER SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. HE/SHE SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING, AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- ALLIEDWRITERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT:
- ITS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET THE CLIENT’S REQUIREMENTS;
- ITS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY THE CLIENT THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET HIS/HER EXPECTATIONS; AND
- ALLIEDWRITERS SHALL CORRECT SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE.
- NO ADVICE OR OBTAINED INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE USER EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGES, UNDERSTANDS, AND AGREES THAT ALLIEDWRITERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THESE MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS GOVERN YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
In case of dispute, the user shall agree to release AlliedWriters, its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners, and any other third parties from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
Third Party Beneficiaries
The user herein acknowledges, understands, and agrees, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
The user acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through its website and applications are the sole property of AlliedWriters. At its discretion, the Site may offer additional services and/or products, or update, modify, or revise any current content and services. Similarly, the Site hereby reserves the right to cancel and cease offering any of its aforementioned services and/or products. The user acknowledges, accepts, and agrees, as well, that AlliedWriters shall not be liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of the company’s services and products. His/her continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications, shall constitute his/her acceptance of the updates, changes, and/or modifications made. Hence, the user must review this Agreement and any applicable terms and policies to ensure their awareness to the terms and policies currently in effect. If the user does not agree to the updated, revised, or modified terms, he/she must stop using the provided services at once.
Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the Site shall provide its services “AS IS.” AlliedWriters shall not be responsible for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication, or personalization settings.
For any questions, comments, or complaints regarding these Terms of Service, please send them via email to email@example.com
Last Updated: September 15, 2016