Terms of Service Agreement
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Website Services Offered
Cognizans Consulting, LLC makes AlliedWriters.com (the “Site”) available to provide professional writing, proofreading, and editing services to individuals, companies, and organizations. It started as a grant writing service provider through AlliedGrantWriters.com and has now expanded to offer a wide-range of contents that include blogs, web content, articles, reviews, and press releases among others.
Cautions for Global Use and Export and Import Compliance
Due to the global nature of the Internet, the user hereby agrees to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and acceptable content when using our network. Uploading, posting, and/or transferring of software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. By using this Site, the user agrees to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes, and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations, as well as the Sanctions Control Program of the United States. Furthermore, the user states and pledges that he/she:
- is not on the list of prohibited individuals, which may be identified on any government export exclusion report;
- agrees not to transfer any software, technology, or any other technical data through the use of the Site to any export-prohibited country;
- agrees not to use the Site’s network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agrees not to post, transfer, nor upload any software, technology, or any other technical data, which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
Content Placed or Made Available for Company Services
AlliedWriters shall not lay claim to own any content submitted by any visitor or user, nor make such content included on the Site’s services. The user shall be responsible for all the information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages, or other materials uploaded, posted, and stored in connection with his/her use of the Site.
Contributions to Company Website
AlliedWriters provides an area for its users to contribute feedback to its Site. When the user submits ideas, suggestions, comments, and/or proposals (“contributions”) to the Site, he/she acknowledges and agrees that:
- his/her contributions do not contain any type of confidential or propriety information;
- AlliedWriters is not liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed, or implied, related to any contributions;
- he/she shall authorize AlliedWriters to make use of and/or disclose any such contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- his/her contributions shall automatically become the sole property of AlliedWriters; and
- he/she is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
Intellectual Property Rights
AlliedWriters owns the license of the materials it publishes. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect the Site’s contents, trademark, design, logo, and other details.
The Site restricts users from using such materials for commercial purposes. The user may access the Site, download, or print its contents for personal use only. He/she must not reproduce them in any format and distribute them without the Site’s written consent. Moreover, he/she agrees not to remove the copyright or trademark from the materials he/she obtains from the Site. He/she shall not publish, send, display, revise, sell, or exploit, in whole or in part, any content of the Site.
THE USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT:
- HE/SHE SHALL USE ALLIEDWRITERS’ SERVICES AND SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER SOLE RISK. THE SITE SHALL PROVIDE ITS SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALLIEDWRITERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INGRINGEMENT.
- HE/SHE SHALL ACCESS ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH ALLIEDWRITERS’ SERVICES OR SOFTWARE BY HIS/HER SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. HE/SHE SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING, AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- ALLIEDWRITERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT:
- ITS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET THE CLIENT’S REQUIREMENTS;
- ITS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY THE CLIENT THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET HIS/HER EXPECTATIONS; AND
- ALLIEDWRITERS SHALL CORRECT SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE.
- NO ADVICE OR OBTAINED INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Third Party Beneficiaries
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
The user acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through its website and applications are the sole property of AlliedWriters. At its discretion, the Site may offer additional services and/or products, or update, modify, or revise any current content and services. Similarly, the Site hereby reserves the right to cancel and cease offering any of its aforementioned services and/or products. The user acknowledges, accepts, and agrees, as well, that AlliedWriters shall not be liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of the company’s services and products. His/her continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications, shall constitute his/her acceptance of the updates, changes, and/or modifications made. Hence, the user must review this Agreement and any applicable terms and policies to ensure their awareness to the terms and policies currently in effect. If the user does not agree to the updated, revised, or modified terms, he/she must stop using the provided services at once.