In addition, learn how we regulate and protect you when you access and use our website by reading our Terms of Service.
Collection of Information
Use of Information
- Deliver services and handle transactions
- Improve our website and services
- Communicate with clients
- Promote our brand and offerings
Link to Other Sites
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
CalOPPA requires business websites and online services to publish a privacy statement. It asks owners or firms that operate online and collect personally identifiable information (PII) from customers to place a privacy notice on their website. They must declare what information they collect and with whom they share them.
- Users can view our website without having to reveal their identity.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) (For California Residents Only)
- Right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information
- Right of access to know, learn why, and get a copy of the data we collected about you over the past Twelve (12) Months
- Right to ask us to delete the data we have about you
- Right to non-discrimination for exercising these rights